FCBC Battery Charger
Technical specifications of 110v float cum boost charger:
- Type: Thyristor Based FC & BC
- Rated Input Voltage: 415 VAC ± 10%
- Input Voltage Tolerance: -15% and + 10%
- Rated Input Frequency: 50 Hz.
- Input Frequency Tolerance: ± 5%
- Output Voltage: Float Vol. 121V DC , Boost Vol. 125V DC
- Output Current: 0-40 Amps. or as required/specified.
- Primary: Normal Step-down
- Secondary Rectification: Thyristor Controlled
- Ripple: 1%
- Surge Suppression time: 5pico seconds
- Spike suppression energy: 20 Joule
- DC Reverse Polarity protection: Electronically/by relay/Contactor
- Short Circuit protection: Electronically/By MCB
- Charging Mode: Manual/Auto Selection of Float to Boost & Vice Versa depending on Current
- Recharge time: As per battery rating/Condition
- Protections: Over Charge and low battery Electronically controlled.
- Indications: Mains On, Charger On / Fail, Float / Boost Reverse Battery & DC High Voltage Trip.
- Metering: Volt Meter and Ampere meter
- Battery Type: Lead Acid
- Ventilation: Air cooled
- Mounting: Surface
- Specially designed for unmanned sights.
Note: Specifications are subject to change as per the requirement or the Changes in Technology
Potential free contacts for annunciations also if required.